MA3A6: Fri 2-3
Tutees: Tue 2-3, Thur 11-12
- 2018-19: MA3A6 Algebraic Number Theory: 3rd-year course in Warwick.
- 2017-18: M4/5P33 Algebraic Geometry: 4th-year course in Imperial College London.
- 2016-17: M4/5P33 Algebraic Geometry: 4th-year course in Imperial College London.
- 2014-15: Shimura Varieties: graduate course for the London School of Geometry and Number Theory, which I taught together with Andrei Yafaev.
- 2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13: I was teaching assistant for mathematics course for 1st year engineering students, Polytech Paris Sud.
The course covered double integration, differential equations, linear algebra and asymptotic notation.
I also designed and taught a 6 hour practical course on Matlab.