University of Warwick
Coventry CV4 7AL UK
Email: V.Lozin at warwick.ac.uk
| Vadim V. Lozin
Some news and events
- Plenary lecture at the Workshop on Graph Spectra, Combinatorics and Optimization, Aveiro, Portugal, January, 2018.
- Research visit to Universite Paris-Dauphine, Paris, France, March-April, 2018.
- Conference talk at the 29 International Workshop on Combinatorial Algorithms, IWOCA 2018, Singapore, July, 2018.
- Program Committee member of the 43rd International Symposium on Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science, Liverpool, UK, August, 2018.
- EPSRC Mathematical Sciences Prioritisation Panel Member (June 2018)
- Research visit to KAUST, Saudi Arabia, September, 2018.
- Research visit to Université Clermont Auvergne, France, December, 2018.
- Research visit to EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland, February, 2019.
- Invited plenary lecture at LATA 2019, Saint Petersburg, Russia, March 26-29, 2019.
Invited plenary lecture at the 19th Haifa Workshop on Interdisciplinary Applications of Graphs, Combinatorics and Algorithms, Haifa, Israel, June 11-13, 2019.
- Conference talk at the 45th International Workshop on Graph-Theoretic Concepts in Computer Science, WG 2019, Vall de Núria, Spain, June 19-21, 2019.
- Research visit to EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland, September, 2019.
- Research visit to KAUST, Saudi Arabia, December, 2019.
Nothing is more practical
than a good theory.
"And what is that going to lead to?"
William Somerset Maugham
"The acquisition of knowledge," he smiled.
"It does not sound very practical."
"Perhaps it isn't and on the other hand perhaps it is.
But it's enormous fun."
"The Razor's Edge"