I am a co-organiser (with Ramanujan Sridharan) of the DIMAP (Centre for Discrete Mathematics and its Applications) seminar for the 2018/2019 academic year. The DIMAP seminar focuses on all aspects of discrete mathematics including topics in combinatorics, optimisation, computer science and the interfaces in between. The seminar is on Tuesdays at 14:00-15:00 in room D1.07 (Zeeman Building).
My papers on arxiv
1. Cycles of length three and four in tournaments (with Timothy F. N. Chan, Andrzej Grzesik and Daniel Kráľ). Submitted.
2. Reconfiguring Graph Homomorphisms on the Sphere (with Jae-Baek Lee and Mark Siggers). Submitted.
3. Finitely forcible graphons with an almost arbitrary structure (with Daniel Kráľ, László Miklós Lovász and Jakub Sosnovec). Submitted.
4. A Sharp Threshold for Bootstrap Percolation in a Random Hypergraph (with Natasha Morrison). Submitted.
5. Graph Homomorphism Reconfiguration and Frozen H-Colourings (with Richard C. Brewseter, Jae-Baek Lee, Benjamin Moore and Mark Siggers). Submitted.
6. Cyclic Coloring of Plane Graphs with Maximum Face Size 16 and 17 (with Zdeněk Dvořák, Michael Hebdige, Filip Hlásek and Daniel Kráľ). Submitted.
Published, to Appear or Accepted
7. Extremal Bounds for Bootstrap Percolation in the Hypercube (with Natasha Morrison). J. Combin. Theory Ser. A 156 (2018) 61--84.
8. Weak regularity and finitely forcible graph limits (with Jacob W. Cooper, Tomáš Kaiser and Daniel Kráľ). Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 370 (6) (2018) 3833--3864.
9. Supersaturation in Posets and Applications Involving the Container Method (with Alex Scott and Benny Sudakov). J. Combin. Theory Ser. A 154 (2018) 247--284.
10. Saturation in the Hypercube and Bootstrap Percolation (with Natasha Morrison and Alex Scott). Combin. Probab. Comput. 26 (1) (2017) 78--98.
11. A Dichotomy Theorem for Circular Colouring Reconfiguration (with Richard C. Brewster, Sean McGuinness and Benjamin Moore). Theoret. Comput. Sci. (639) (2016) 1--13.
12. Mixing Homomorphisms, Recolorings, and Extending Circular Precolorings (with Richard C. Brewster). J. Graph Theory 80 (3) (2015) 173--198.
13. A Proof of a Conjecture of Ohba (with Bruce A. Reed and Hehui Wu). J. Graph Theory 79 (2) (2015) 86--102.
14. Beyond Ohba's Conjecture: A bound on the choice number of k-chromatic graphs with n vertices (with Douglas B. West, Hehui Wu and Xuding Zhu). Euro. J. Combin. 43 (2015) 295--305.
15. On Saturated k-Sperner Systems (with Natasha Morrison and Alex Scott). Electron. J. Combin. 21 (3) (2014) #P3.22.
16. Extending precolourings of circular cliques (with Richard C. Brewster). Discrete Math. 312 (1) (2012) 35--41.
Education and Theses
DPhil (PhD) Mathematics
University of Oxford
Defended: June 17, 2016
DPhil Thesis: Extremal Combinatorics, Graph Limits and Computational Complexity
Adviser: Alex Scott
Masters Thesis: Choosability of Graphs with Bounded Order: Ohba's Conjecture and Beyond
Adviser: Bruce Reed
B.Sc. (Hons) Mathematics
Thompson Rivers University
Honours Thesis: The Invariant Subspace Problem
Adviser: Robb Fry