John Cremona's Home Page
Forthcoming conferences and meetings:
Points 2015, Workshop
at Franken-Akademie Schloss
Schney, Germany, June 28 – July 5, 2015.
- Explicit Methods in
Number Theory, Oberwolfach, 5 Jul - 11
Computational Representation Theory in Number Theory, Oregon State
University, 27-31 July 2015.
LMS-CMI Summer School on Diophantine Equations, Baskerville Hall,
Hay-on-Wye, 15-19 September 2015.
- ICERM Semester Program on "Computational Aspects of the Langlands Program"
September 9, 2015 - December 4, 2015, ICERM, Brown U, Providence RI, USA.
Past conferences and meetings
Kedlaya's list of Conferences in Arithmetic geometry
MathSciNet (Warwick access)
- Funding Organisations etc:
- Electronic Journals and Archives:
- Mathematical Organizations:
- Mathematical Information Servers:
- Other Mathematical Sites:
University of Warwick
Coventry CV4 7AL, UK
john dot cremona at gmail dot com
(No relation of this other