John Cremona's Home Page
Forthcoming conferences and meetings:
- ICERM Semester Program on "Computational Aspects of the Langlands Program"
September 9, 2015 - December 4, 2015, ICERM, Brown U, Providence RI, USA.
CoDiMa Training School in Computational Discrete Mathematics,
Manchester, 16-20 November, 2015.
- BMC 2016, 21-14 March
Methods in Number Theory, 4-8 April 2016, Warwick.
- L-functions and
arithmetic, A conference celebrating Karl Rubin's 60th birthday, June
13-16, 2016, Harvard University.
statistics and the Cohen-Lenstra heuristics, 27 June - 1 July
Algorithmic Number Theory Symposium ANTS-XII
University of Kaiserslautern
29th August - 2nd September, 2016
Past conferences and meetings
Kedlaya's list of Conferences in Arithmetic geometry
MathSciNet (Warwick access)
- Funding Organisations etc:
- Electronic Journals and Archives:
- Mathematical Organizations:
- Software and data repositories
- Mathematical Information Servers:
- Other Mathematical Sites:
University of Warwick
Coventry CV4 7AL, UK
john dot cremona at gmail dot com
(No relation of this other