This page points to three documents:
- Full information (pdf) about :
You are advised to bring these instructions with you to the conference for reference.
- Car parking (which will be free except for more secure parking)
- Registration - what to do / where to go on arrival
- Accommodation and key pick-up/drop-off
- Conference meeting room location
- Restaurant details
- Emergency and medical procedures
- Communications and computing arrangements
- Facilities: note for those interested, bring your swimming, squash, tennis gear since sports facilities are convenient and free
- Travel details with detailed directions (page 2) (alternative already available from menu | Travel to Warwick).
- A more detailed map of the central Warwick campus (pdf)
The general plan on arrival is to park if arriving by car, then head for Rootes Reception. Taxis and buses drop you very near to Rootes Reception.
There you can register for your accommodation and the conference, from 11am.
UKAIS2003 representatives will be in attendance and will give you your conference pack.
You may have to return to pick up your accommodation key from Rootes reception after 3pm, so you are advised to leave luggage either in your car or in the store at Rootes Reception.
Lunch is also in Rootes building from 12 noon; the first official session follows lunch at 1pm in the conference suite, Humanities building.