Welcome to Weiyi Zhang's Homepage
I am an associate professor at University of Warwick.
Tel: +44(0)24 765 28318
My research interests contain symplectic topology, complex geometry and the interactions between them.
For more, see my CV.
Interactions of Symplectic and Algebraic Geometry, U. Warwick, August 1-4 2017
Great Lakes Geometry Conference 2015, Ann Arbor, Mar 13-15 2015
One day event on complex geometry and symplectic topology , U. Warwick, Nov 3 2014
on symplectic birational geometry, Ann Arbor, Oct 3-5 2014
Warwick-Seoul National University Symplectic Geometry Workshop, U. Warwick, Feb 18-19 2014
Term 1 2016-2017:MA 3D9 Geometry of curves and
17. Intersection of almost complex submanifolds, arXiv:1707.08253.
16. Moduli space of J-holomorphic subvarieties, arXiv:1601.07855, submitted.
15. The curve cone of almost complex 4-manifolds, arXiv:1501.06744, to appear in Proc. Lond. Math. Soc.
14. Geometric structures, Gromov norm and Kodaira dimensions, arXiv:1404.4231, Adv. Math. 308 (2017), 1--35.
13. (With Anar Akhmedov) The fundamental group of symplectic 4-manifolds with b+=1, submitted.
12. (With Tian-Jun Li) J-holomorphic curves in a nef class, arXiv:1210.3337, Int. Math. Res. Not. IMRN 2015, no. 22, 12070--12104.
We study curve configurations in this paper...
11. (With Tian-Jun Li) Almost Kahler forms on rational 4-manifolds, arXiv:1210.2377, Amer. J. Math. 137 (2015), no. 5, 1209--1256.
This paper studies Nakai-Moishezon type question and Donaldson's "tamed to compatible"...
10. (With Daniel Angella and Adriano Tomassini) On cohomological
decomposability of almost-Kahler structures,
arXiv:1211.2928, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 142 (2014), no. 10, 3615--3630. MR3238437
In this paper, we discuss the cohomological decomposability...
9. From Taubes currents to almost Kahler forms, Math. Ann. 356 (2013), no. 3, 969--978. MR3063903
Taubes current is introduced in Taubes' "tamed to compatible" paper...
8. (With Tedi Draghici) A note on exact forms on almost complex manifolds, arXiv:1111.7287, Math. Res. Lett. 19 (2012), no. 3, 691--697.
The main goal of this note is to demonstrate...
7. (With Tedi Draghici and Tian-Jun Li) On the J-anti-invariant cohomology of almost complex 4-manifolds , arXiv:1104.2511 , Q. J. Math. 64 (2013), no. 1, 83--111. MR3032090
This is the second paper of a series written with Draghici and Li...
6. (With Tedi Draghici and Tian-Jun Li) Geometry of tamed almost complex structures in dimension 4 , Fifth International Congress of Chinese Mathematicians. Part 1, 2, 233--251, AMS/IP Stud. Adv. Math., 51, pt. 1, 2, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, RI, 2012. MR2908071
This is mainly a survey paper...
5. (With Tian-Jun Li) Additivity and Relative Kodaira Dimensions, arXiv:0904.4294, Geometric and Analysis, Vol II (Yau's 60th birthday conference), 103--135, Advanced Lectures in Mathematics, No. 18.
This paper is dedicated to Yau...
4. (With Tedi Draghici and Tian-Jun Li) Symplectic forms and cohomology decomposition of almost complex 4-manifolds , arXiv:0812.3680 , Int. Math. Res. Not. IMRN 2010, no. 1, 1--17. MR2576281
This paper is a continuation of the previous paper...
3. (With Josef G. Dorfmeister) The Kodaira Dimension of Lefschetz Fibrations , arXiv:0809.4861 , Asian J. Math. 13 (2009), no. 3, 341--357. MR2570443
This paper is a joint work with my academic brother Josef. G. Dorfmeister...
2. (With Tian-Jun Li) Comparing tamed and compatible symplectic cones and cohomological properties of almost complex manifolds , Comm. Anal. Geom. 17 (2009), no. 4, 651--683, arXiv:0708.2520. MR2601348
This paper is written with my advisor Tian-Jun Li...
1. (With Bohan Fang and Xiao-Jiang Tan) Some results on special stable vector bundles of rank 3 on algebraic curves.
Acta Math. Sin. (Engl. Ser.) 24 (2008), no. 3, 417--430. MR2393168
Xiao-Jiang Tan is a Professor in Peking University...
Math ArXiv, MathSciNet, Math Genealogy, Terry Tao's blog
Wikipedia, Google, Sohu, Youtube, The New Yorker